Welcome to the forums!

The Singin Mouse!

Post your links to your own recordings here if you'd like some feedback. Please keep it clean or let us know ahead of time a parental advisory is in effect. This forum is for your own recordings. Do not post links to copyrighted material or commercial MP3s.

Moderator: The GN support team

Postby Snoogans775 » August 12th, 2004, 11:44 pm

I have lyrics for this one in the songwriters club, but I am feeling really passionate about pursuing an short animated movie of this song, a mouse singing, it's called "The Singin Mouse" here's my dmusic account, where no critique hath dare lay

http://Snoogans775.dmusic.com

If that link doesn't work, there's another in my signature
feel free to browse the other songs, it's all approved as "great" by me, but who am I?
I don't follow my dreams, I just ask em' where they're going and catch up with them later.
-Mitch Hedburg
Did you see that!
Snoogans775

Postby gnease » August 13th, 2004, 5:42 am

Heh ... nice! It get's the laugh-of-the-day award here.

-Greg
gnease
Musically Insane

Postby Snoogans775 » August 13th, 2004, 12:46 pm

Yup, I've been listening to it for a couple hours in tweaking it around, still makes me laugh
I don't follow my dreams, I just ask em' where they're going and catch up with them later.
-Mitch Hedburg
Did you see that!
Snoogans775

Postby armada1 » August 14th, 2004, 3:21 pm

you did all that with fruitaya loops. That is super great. Maybe I should get a version of fruity loops beacause that sounded great.
armada1

Postby Vic Lewis VL » August 14th, 2004, 3:22 pm

:D :D :D

Does exactly what it says on the tin!!!

Fun!
"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)
Vic Lewis VL
Albus Dumblechord