Welcome to the forums!

FS: 2008 Hagstrom Swede Re-issue Gloss Black

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.

Moderator: The GN support team

Postby erockvr6 » October 3rd, 2009, 6:22 am

I am selling my Hagstrom Swede Gloss Black electric guitar. It is a re-issue of the older '70s version. I bought this guitar about 6 months ago brand new and thought I would play more than I currently do, and this guitar needs to be played. It has super-fast action and great tone. I never had this guitar professionally set up and there is very slight fret buzz on A and D, a good set up will fix this no problem. This guitar is beautiful, and sounds amazing!! I also have a peavey vyper 15 amp that I bought brand new from guitar center to go along w/ this if you want. Also have a canvas gig bag. I am looking to get $450 for the guitar and $500 w/ the amp. Take a look at the pics and check out their website for more info: http://www.hagstromguitars.com/Swede.html#

Thanks for looking!!

Edit: pictures fixed. Also the serial number is M08080361
Last edited by erockvr6 on October 3rd, 2009, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
erockvr6

Postby Alan Green » October 3rd, 2009, 8:57 am

The pix seem to have fallen off in transit. They weren't there when I ok'd the post in the approval queue either

A :-)
"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger
"I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk

Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk
Alan Green
Guitari Lama

Postby erockvr6 » April 30th, 2010, 1:18 pm

erockvr6

Postby Timbeaux » July 23rd, 2010, 8:30 am

Would you consider and even swap for a Fender American Strat? It's a beautiful guitar with cosmetic upgrades and locking tuners w/hardshell case. Let me know if you'd like to see some pics....thanks...
Timbeaux