Hi Elektrablue, you can always pick another word (yourself) if the one given is proving too difficult! I've occasionally wondered when this was going to happen for the first time.
Or as an alternative, you could use a line in a song with the word on it. In the end, it's just a bit of fun to pass the time - something I don't seem to have much lately!
Here we go:
1. Deserted Cities of the Heart - Cream
2. My Heart Cries - Etta James
3. Left Me With A Broken Heart - Jimmy Rogers
4. Raining In My Heart - Memphis Slim
5. I Know You By Heart - Eva Cassidy
6. Heart Of Glass - Blondie
7. Fondness Makes The Heart Grow Absent - The Whitlams
8. The Heart Of Rock And Roll - Huey Lewis & The News
9. Hula Girl At Heart - Jimmy Buffett
10. One Man In My Heart - The Human League
next word ... STONE