Welcome to the forums!

Pedals and Pedal Board for Sale

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.

Moderator: The GN support team

Postby Bgdaddy316 » June 12th, 2008, 4:48 am

Hello. I am selling all of the pedals and pedal board with carrying case, looking to raise money for a multieffect pedal. The following pedals are included:

Behringer Tuner Pedal
Behringer Overdrive
Behringer Chorus
Danelectro EQ
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

The pedal board has power connectors across the top for up to six pedals. All power cables and cables to connect the pedals are included along with a velcro strip and nylon carrying case. All of the pedals and the board are gently used and in like-new condition.

I'm looking for about $25 plus shipping for each pedal and $50 plus shipping for the board and case. I would love to sell the whole lot together for $175 plus shipping. If you're interested or have questions, please PM me. Also, feel free to make offers on the whole package or any individual piece if you're interested, but feel another price is fair.

Thank you.

Bgdaddy316

Postby 97reb » June 12th, 2008, 4:59 pm

The fish n chips and wah are decent to good, the behringer are only ehh. The behringer are technically good enough electronically to make decent sounds, but the housing is pitiful. I already have the eq and wah, and don't need the rest unless you sell me the pkg for 125 including shipping.
It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!
97reb
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby Nick » June 12th, 2008, 6:12 pm

really? Comparatively speaking the Danelectro pedals are cased in plastic. I like the behringer better. Just MHO
Click below for all my guitarnoise articles and reviews

http://www.guitarnoise.com/author/nicktorres/

My songs (Some not suitable for minors)

http://www.soundclick.com/nfshakespeare
Nick
Administrator

Postby 97reb » June 16th, 2008, 4:40 pm

Well Nick, the only Behringer pedal I have is the eq pedal and it does not stand up to the dano fish n chips. Maybe the others are better.
It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!
97reb
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby Wes Inman » June 26th, 2008, 4:04 pm

I would disagree about one pedal there, the Behringer TO800. That is an outstanding overdrive. And yes, the Behringer (and Dano) pedals have plastic housings, but it is a very durable plastic.
If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis
Wes Inman
Musically Insane

Postby 97reb » June 27th, 2008, 12:42 pm

I have a Behringer EQ pedal and just don't think it is as good as the Dano fish 'n' chips. Like I said, maybe other Behringer pedals are worth it, but the faders on the Behringer EQ are flimsy, IMO.
97reb
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby Wes Inman » June 28th, 2008, 12:57 pm

Like I said, maybe other Behringer pedals are worth it, but the faders on the Behringer EQ are flimsy, IMO.
I have a Behringer EQ pedal and just don't think it is as good as the Dano fish 'n' chips. Like I said, maybe other Behringer pedals are worth it, but the faders on the Behringer EQ are flimsy, IMO.

I agree that the controls and faders on Behringers do feel a little flimsy. But amazingly the rest of the pedal feels very durable. I was really surprised how heavy and solid they feel.

So far though, I have not had a single problem with any of my Behringer pedals. We had practice today and I use the TO800 plus their UC100 Ultra Chorus on my pedalboard. I still feel the TO800 Vintage Overdrive is an outstanding overdrive pedal, and their Chorus is not the ultimate by any means, but it is pretty darn good sounding. In fact, I used to have a Dano chorus pedal I liked, but liked the sound of the Behringer better, so it took it's place. I also use the Dano Fish & Chips EQ and PB&J delay, and they work great. I have had my Dano pedals for over 10 years and they ALL work as good as the day I bought them. So hey, I am a big fan of Dano too. :D
If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis
Wes Inman
Musically Insane

Postby Bgdaddy316 » June 28th, 2008, 3:01 pm

I've been happy with the Behringer's sound and durabilty. I know that their not boutique or anything, but certainly good for the $$.
Bgdaddy316

Postby 97reb » June 29th, 2008, 3:40 pm

Bgdaddy316, I apologize if it seems like I'm knocking your gear. I think what I say is pretty much like what a lot of others out there posting reviews on gear will say. I am by all means NOT the be all end all on opinions and the correctness on matters of gear. I have a fair amount. I can't remember all the gear I don't have anymore, and I can't wait to get my hands on a lot of gear out there. I read reviews and try stuff out just like a lot of people here. Sorry for the lil' ramble on.
97reb
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby Bgdaddy316 » June 29th, 2008, 6:33 pm

I didn't feel that way at all. We all have different opinions. That's what makes the boards great. Of course, I'll never sell my pedals now, but that's okay. Lots of sarcasm there. Anyway, now I'm rambling. No hard feelings. 8)
Bgdaddy316

Postby The Dali » July 6th, 2008, 4:18 pm

With all due respect, I think the point is that you shouldn't post your opinion/comments about someone's gear in the thread in which they are SELLING the gear. Opinions are fine in the opinions gallery, but not when somebody is trying to move their gear.
-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"
The Dali
Guitarnoise Denizen