Jamplay.com Holiday Special

Welcome to the forums!

drummer

Read about the latest happenings of our site! If you have an upcoming gig or jam, post it here.

Moderator: The GN support team

Postby Learoy » July 30th, 2003, 1:14 pm

Its surprisingly quiet for a drummers forum but its the only one i know of:

http://drummerforum.hyperboards.com

Hope it helps. ;D
Learoy

Postby corbind » July 30th, 2003, 4:14 pm

Hmmm, my initial guess is that a drummer forum would not be consistent with the site's name.  Yea, I know Kentucky Fried Chicken now serves fish and that is not consistent with the name but a decent example.  Guitar Center should just sell guitars but they expanded to serve the needs of multiple instruments.  That always surprises me.  Yet I'd have to say shops that sell only guitar seem to know their stuff better in that they don't have to know everything but just one thing in depth.
"Do I want this badly enough that I'm going to put in the effort, to do the work required to make it happen? If I want it, I won't count on magic or fate...I'll make it happen." (David Hodge 1/1/11)
corbind
Guitarnoise Addict

Postby Laz » July 30th, 2003, 7:48 pm

Actually, our sections are based on our content.  We don't have a section on vocalists or saxophones either, because we don't have any authors with those strengths.

We have 3 sections on songwriting because we have at least 3 strong songwriters.

Does that make sense?

-Laz
Laz
Guitarnoise Addict

Postby Musenfreund » August 4th, 2003, 9:00 am

There's a forum for drummers over at http://www.tabcrawler.com too.  
Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon
Musenfreund
Guitari Lama