Since I'm new here, want to here my singing?

Think you can't sing? Think again. Can you hum or sing the pitches as you tune your guitar? Can you sing along with your car radio? You can? Great! Now we know you can sing. It's good to get that out of the way. Come on in and wail away.
lililing14

Since I'm new here, want to here my singing?

Post by lililing14 » March 20th, 2012, 6:31 am

Hello, everyone! My name is Georganna and let me tell you just a little bit about myself. I am six-teen years old, anti-social in the real world, extremely shy(socio phobia?), and sound like a sick dog when singing. :lol: So here goes nothing, make fun of it, because most likely you will.

It is my own little spin on the most wonderful, Roisin Murphy's: Leaving The City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaqAtVgUJ-w

MoreThanGuitar

Re: Since I'm new here, want to here my singing?

Post by MoreThanGuitar » March 28th, 2012, 11:44 am

Sorry, can't make fun of you since I can't hear you. The voice I can make out sounds pleasant, but probably isn't half your voice because you're trying to be so quiet. It's hard to tell if you're having any pitch problems because you're singing against a different song, which frankly I'd have a great deal of difficulty doing at all so good on you there!

Can you record it again when there's no one in the house so you can actually sing out?

lililing14

Post by lililing14 » April 8th, 2012, 10:31 am

Alright, here is another singing attempt. Feel free to make fun....oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKcuPHYeAE

Hobson

Post by Hobson » April 9th, 2012, 9:48 am

You obviously are still trying to record yourself without letting someone know that you're doing it. OK, I think I did that when I was a teenager too. My Mom didn't share my interest in music and didn't understand me spending time on singing and guitar. But I kept at it and have enjoyed it ever since.

You have a really nice voice and you did a good job of staying on pitch. So stick with it. When you get to the point where you're willing to turn off the background noise and learn how to project your voice, it will be even better.
Renee

EzraplaysEzra

Post by EzraplaysEzra » May 8th, 2012, 12:48 pm

I thought it sounded very nice.