Jamplay.com Holiday Special

Welcome to the forums!

Wanted; Boss DD-2, or MIJ DD-3

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.

Moderator: The GN support team

Postby windwalker9649 » March 28th, 2011, 7:08 am

I will buy, or i have stuff for sale/trade. Fulltone Fat Boost V1 (which while it doesnt have all the tweaking knobs, and 20db instead of 35, which is too much IMO, the fundamental tone I find to be superior to the later ones). Also have DD-6, Like New, both have their boxes, manuals, warranty cards (except the Fulltone, they didnt have one in the box), even the stickers that came with it that always get lost are in the box. I also have a Vintage Marshall Guv'nor, and Boss CE-2 (MIJ 1982). While I build/mod pedals, i havent on any of these. The only exception is the Guv'nor. They have the OP AMP soldered directly to the board, i took it out, and put a DIP Socket onto the board so i could take the chips in/out.
timwhite76@gmail.com
(978)726-7715
PS. I will ship through work (we got a great UPS account that makes it free for me)
Will Send photos via email.
windwalker9649