Selling Some Sound Gear

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
leear

Selling Some Sound Gear

Post by leear » February 17th, 2007, 4:09 pm

1. I have (2) Nady 900 power amps have seen racks their entire life, only used a few times, new rocked hard at all in perfect condition (maybe minus a rack mount scratch???) These amps are built like tanks they are tough i bet you could run it over with a bus and not break it... Down side they are a bit on the heavy side but well worth it. I usd them as monitor amps

Stereo/parallel/bridged modes

Asking $350 plus shipping for the pair or $175 each. Dont' Pass Up!!!!

2. Behringer 24 channel mix desk. Channel 1 is bad but other than that the mixer is rock solid. Been in a case 90% of its life no scratches. Built in FX 4 sub groups 4 aux sends, mono(sub) out with built in sweepable filter. Talk back button, control room, and more... Asking 400.00 plus shipping or best offer.

3. 4 Channel Sound Master. This is an antique got to be made in the 70's old school 1/4" I/O mono operation, 1 EQ, runs off or either DC, or 9volt battery. Sold As Is and last time I checked it worked. AMazingly will come in original box... Asking $75.00 obo....

PM me and I'll try to get you some pics, Hurry up because in a week they will be on ebay....
No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

leear

Post by leear » February 21st, 2007, 4:25 am

ok amps are gone all thats left are the 2 boards... come one somebody hit em up i need to get rid of them.

leear

Post by leear » February 21st, 2007, 1:30 pm

ok amps are back for sale i thought i sold them to a band but they were poor like most of us musicians... so here is the once in a life time deal

2 Nady XA900 power amps
1 24 Channel Behringer board (one bad channel)
1 4 channel Mixer
1 Behringer b1800x sub

Total 600.00 OBO