FS: Effects and Related Items

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
Crank-N-Jam
Guitarnoise Denizen

FS: Effects and Related Items

Post by Crank-N-Jam » January 23rd, 2007, 11:56 am

I've got several effects related items that I'd like to clear out because I'm either no longer using them or they have been replaced by other items. Everything listed is in mint condition.

Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer & power adapter. $30 shipped

SOLD - Visual Sound 1 Spot power adapter (powers up to 5 pedals). $24 shipped ($20 if shipped with something else)

SOLD - Behringer UB802 Mixer $25 shipped

Thanks for looking! :)

Jason
Last edited by Crank-N-Jam on January 30th, 2007, 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

Nexion

Post by Nexion » January 23rd, 2007, 1:01 pm

What can you tell me about the Tubescreamer?

Why are you getting rid of it?
"That’s what takes place when a song is written: You see something that isn’t there. Then you use your instrument to find it."
- John Frusciante

Crank-N-Jam
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by Crank-N-Jam » January 23rd, 2007, 1:09 pm

Nexion wrote:What can you tell me about the Tubescreamer?
It's a very good overdrive pedal. Can do subtle to screaming. Look it up on Musicians Friend and read the reviews.
Nexion wrote:Why are you getting rid of it?
I got a Keeley modified Boss Blues Driver for xmas which has replaced the TS-7.

Jason

Crank-N-Jam
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by Crank-N-Jam » January 24th, 2007, 11:38 am

I also have a Behringer UB802 mixer that I would sell for $25 shipped. Nothing at all wrong with it. I had a buddy give me a 24 channel mixer so this one is obviously no longer needed.

Jason

gunslinger

Post by gunslinger » January 24th, 2007, 12:26 pm

Do you have the 4 plug adapter for the 1 spot? Would you consider coming down just a little if I got that and the UB802?

And for the person asking about the tubescreamer: It's a great little pedal. I have one, and use it with my EVJ (on a very low setting) to cut through and do a (very) little lead.
Our songs also have the standard pop format: Verse, chorus, verse, chorus, solo, bad solo. All in all, I think we sound like The Knack and the Bay City Rollers being molested by Black Flag and Black Sabbath.

Kurt Cobain

Crank-N-Jam
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by Crank-N-Jam » January 24th, 2007, 1:35 pm

gunslinger wrote:Do you have the 4 plug adapter for the 1 spot? Would you consider coming down just a little if I got that and the UB802?

And for the person asking about the tubescreamer: It's a great little pedal. I have one, and use it with my EVJ (on a very low setting) to cut through and do a (very) little lead.
I'm not sure about the 1 Spot. It is the kit and I know I have a few other parts left in the box. I can check tonight.

EDIT: The 1 Spot box says it includes: 9VDC power supply, multi-plug 5 cable, battery clip converter, L6 converters and 3.5mm converters for older pedals.

I still have boxes and instructions for everything except the PSA-120 (I only have one it turns out).

EDIT: The UB802 is sold pending payment. Thanks!

Jason