UPDATE: Electro Harmonix Pedals at 12-piece Discount Rate!!

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
slejhamer
Guitarnoise Addict

UPDATE: Electro Harmonix Pedals at 12-piece Discount Rate!!

Post by slejhamer » January 2nd, 2007, 12:40 pm

I am not affiliated with the seller; however I am participating in the purchase.

The Classic series is currently at the 6 piece rate, and there are 9 orders pending. Prices will drop again if it gets to 12 orders! Matt is placing the order at the end of this week, so get in while you can!

The Nano / XO series does not look like it's going to get a big volume discount, so the Classics are the ones to order (but you can get the Nano/XOs at the 1-piece rate - still better than full retail.)

http://instituteofnoise.com/squier51/fo ... PIC_ID=463
"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

slejhamer
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by slejhamer » January 3rd, 2007, 8:46 am

UPDATE:

Matt got the EHX sales rep to combine the classic and XO/Nano series into one order, so we WILL get the 12-piece rates!

http://instituteofnoise.com/squier51/fo ... hichpage=4

Dan T.
Musically Insane

Post by Dan T. » January 3rd, 2007, 11:57 am

Hey Mitch,

I'm interested in getting in on this & ordering a Small Clone Chorus pedal. I've been thinking of getting one for awhile now, and at prices like this, can't really pass it up. I'll have to read up on what I need to do to get my name & order in too. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. :D

Dan
"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

slejhamer
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by slejhamer » January 3rd, 2007, 12:54 pm

You're welcome. If you register at the '51 modder's forum you can send Matt an email directly (click his profile link.) Then he'll send you paypal instructions.

Yeah, these prices are wicked good!
:)

Dan T.
Musically Insane

Post by Dan T. » January 3rd, 2007, 1:45 pm

I found Matt's email addy on page 2 of the post, and we've already been in contact with each other. I'll be sending in my payment when I get home tonight. Thanks again Mitch! :D

If anyone else is interested in some great pedals at great prices, get in on this quick. Matt's placing the order this Friday, 1/5/07, at noon. 8)

Dan
"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge