Sold: Vox AD15VT $130

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
mr_bungalow

Sold: Vox AD15VT $130

Post by mr_bungalow » November 20th, 2006, 7:33 am

Up for grabs is a great little practice amp, the vox AD15VT. It has a small scratch on the upper lip, but other than that it works perfectly. It has a tube pre-amp, 11 different amp models, numerous effects, and 2 slots to save your settings. I really love this amp, but got a great deal on the AD30VT so this has to go. If you're looking for the perfect practice amp, you've got to check this one out. I'm asking $130 + shipping (located in minneapolis).

Here is a description from Sweetwater:

VOX Valvetronix AD15VT at a Glance:

* "VOX Valve Reactor" circuit delivers real tube power sound, preset mode gives you the characteristic sound of the amp you select.
* Eleven realistic amp models are built-in, knob-based interface for quick and intuitive editing.
* Eleven different types of popular, high-quality effects.
* Store your own user programs in CH1 and CH2.
* Manual mode lets you hear the exact sound settings that the knobs are indicating.
* Convenient line/headphone jack for home recording or late-night practice.
* The optional VFS2 dual foot switch lets you switch programs or bypass the effect.

VOX Valve Reactor For True Tube Power
The AD15VT features the VOX Valve Reactor found on all Valvetronix products. The Valve Reactor circuit uses a 12AX7 triode vacuum tube together with an actual low-wattage tube power amp circuit, a virtual output transformer and a dummy speaker circuit that simulates the impedance changes of a real speaker. It also reconfigures itself so that its characteristics are the same as the amps it's modeling (class A, class AB, negative feedback circuit, etc.) This means that all of the nuances of the original amp model including sound, feel, distortion and presence are reproduced accurately with the VOX AD15VT.

Eleven realistic amp models using sophisticated modeling technology
A total of eleven coveted amp types are provided. Starting with the classic AC30 and ranging from vintage to modern, hi-gain to clean, a variety of amp models are built-in, giving you an incredible range of sound-creating potential. Selecting the amp model and adjusting the tone controls is as intuitive as it gets - just turn the knobs!

Eleven High-Quality Effects
Nine standard VOX effects indispensable for any guitarist are built-in. These include auto wah, compressor, phaser, chorus, flanger, tremolo, rotary, delay and reverb. With the addition of combination-type effects, you have a total of eleven VOX effects to choose from on your AD15VT. Each effect lets you adjust several parameters. There's also a Tap button that makes it easy to set the delay time or modulation speed.

Save User Programs in CH1 or CH2
Channel Select mode on the AD15VT lets you save two of your own programs, including the combination of amp and effect settings. You can access either channel at a touch, for immediate switching while you play.

Classic Sounds
The new VOX Preset mode gives you a tonal starting point for each amp model. You can enter Preset mode at the touch of a button, and then simply choose an amp model to automatically get the preset sound for that amp. Select a Preset, modify it and save it into CH1 or CH2. The AD15VT makes it easy!

Manual Mode
In Manual mode, the sound you're hearing from your AD15VT and AD30VT will be exactly what the knob settings indicate - just as on a conventional amp. It's visually intuitive, so it's quick and easy to create just the sound you're looking for.

Late Night Practicing & Recording
You can connect the line/headphone jack of the AD15VT to your mixer, multi-track recorder or headphones. Since the character of the VOX cabinet is also added to this signal, the sound will have a sense of "air" and depth even when you're listening through headphones or recording direct.
Last edited by mr_bungalow on November 20th, 2006, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Sticky » November 20th, 2006, 7:47 am

You've got PM.

also, do you have the manual?
still under warranty?
How do you know if a drummer is knocking on your door.....

The knocking speeds up.

mr_bungalow

Post by mr_bungalow » November 20th, 2006, 7:59 am

The manual was misplaced when I moved into a new house at the beginning of the year. The standard vox warranty is 12 months and I bought this about 18 months ago. I've had no problems with it.

Post by Sticky » November 20th, 2006, 8:08 am

right, I can download a manual, no biggie.
How do you know if a drummer is knocking on your door.....

The knocking speeds up.

mr_bungalow

Post by mr_bungalow » November 20th, 2006, 8:54 am

The amp is sold

abcxyz
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by abcxyz » November 20th, 2006, 9:17 am

Quite a fast sale.Lucky, Mr. Bungalow.

I hope you both enjoy your VOX amps.

Rahul