WTT: Fender Splattercaster Strat - SOLD

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
Crank-N-Jam
Guitarnoise Denizen

WTT: Fender Splattercaster Strat - SOLD

Post by Crank-N-Jam » November 14th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Yup, I'm at it again. My Splattercaster and I have not bonded in the close to a year that I've owned it. It's just not me and I'm hunting for a Tele again. Looking to see if anyone out there might have a Tele they'd be willing to swap? I'd prefer a burst or natural, but would consider any color. Since mine is a MIM, swapping for a MIM would work best, but if you have a MIA I might consider paying the difference.

Not sure yet if I'll include the case or not. I really like the case I have for it and will probably only get rid of it if your Tele is shipping with a case as well.

No trade? Make me an offer and I will probably sell too.

Oh, here are a few pics:

Front
Back
New Neck

For those that don't know, the neck has been replaced with a OEM MIM neck. The original had a twist in it. It plays great. There is some slight buzzing right now because the action got lowered a bit too much during the last setup and I haven't taken it back in yet. There are also some slight scratches on the pickguard and back of the guitar but not even that visible.

I just remembered that I also have some American electronics (pots and switch assembly) for the guitar as well. I picked them up off eBay along with a new graphite nut but haven't installed any of it yet because I was waiting to get some American pups. I will include the upgrades for $25 if interested.

There's got to be someone out there that has a Tele but wants a Strat? :)

Jason
Last edited by Crank-N-Jam on November 16th, 2006, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

Crank-N-Jam
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by Crank-N-Jam » November 15th, 2006, 5:55 am

FYI, with the American upgrades, I'd sell for $275 plus shipping.

Jason

Crank-N-Jam
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by Crank-N-Jam » November 15th, 2006, 7:23 pm

SOLD!

:)

Jason