Looking for...... will part with.....

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
Graham

Looking for...... will part with.....

Post by Graham » November 8th, 2006, 6:13 pm

I'm looking for a Guild D-25, D-50 or possibly D-55 from the Westerly R.I. factory, preferably from the '70's.

I am parting with a couple of guitars that beginners looking for another might be interested in;

1995 Cort Earth 200N, good guitar, solid spruce top, mahogany back, sides, neck, grover keys.

Has opened up nicely, plays well, good sound

2001 Seagull S12+, very nice 12 string, cedar top, cherry back and sides. Great low action, excellant tuners, very warm sound with the cedar.

Both guitars are in EC shape, the 12 just does not get much play at this time and is just sitting, although I do strum it to relieve some tension and it has a new set of D'ardario strings on it with less that 2 hours play time.

The Cort gets plenty of play at the moment, but another guitar is on the way and it will be relegated to the rack. Fresh Guild L350 strings on this one.

Thanx

Graham

Graham

Post by Graham » November 13th, 2006, 8:48 am

Seagull is gone, thanx "J", Cort is going to stay a while. I changed the saddle and made some tweaks and it plays even better.

Graham