Riders on the Storm

Are you looking for someone to jam? Do you have AIM or MSN or YIM? Would you like to collaborate online? Are you just looking for something to do with the microphone attached to your PC? Post here.
abcxyz
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by abcxyz » March 25th, 2006, 9:24 am

Hey DOG !!

That track you provided is not mono ...its stereo.Please check out again.

Rahul

smokindog
Musically Insane

Post by smokindog » March 25th, 2006, 9:59 am

Try it now :D

smokindog
Musically Insane

Post by smokindog » March 25th, 2006, 2:55 pm

Rahul, also try delietng all your cookies and temperary internet files befor you try to record, that should free up some memory.

smokindog
Musically Insane

Post by smokindog » April 14th, 2006, 11:22 am

Soooooo...How are we coming with this one :?: Rahul, did you get your PC to record over your BT :?: --the dog

geoo
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by geoo » April 15th, 2006, 4:55 pm

smokindog wrote:Soooooo...How are we coming with this one :?: Rahul, did you get your PC to record over your BT :?: --the dog
Still need something from Rahul if he is still wanting to participate. I dont think I have Banre's part just yet and my PC is almost back on its legs. I have your part.

Geoo
“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Kalle_in_Sweden

Post by Kalle_in_Sweden » April 24th, 2006, 11:25 pm

Hi Guys
There is a small SW tool that might help Rahul to get more out of his PC.
The SW is EndItAll2 .
This handy-dandy FREEWARE tool quickly and easily closes all or selected running programs with a single click. It's perfect to use before running a Program that needs loots CPU power. I learned to use it when playing PC flight simulators on a weak PC.

You can still download a free copy here.
http://www.speedweek.net/files/info/nfs6/152

I have also (at my home PC) a small SW that free´s (clean) areas in the RAM memory that has been blocked by earlier used program.
You don´t know how big parts in the RAM that are blocked after open,used and closing programs. But if someone needs this SW I need to email a copy as the latest version on the net is no longer free.
Tanglewood TW28STE (Shadow P7 EQ) acoustic
Yamaha RGX 320FZ electric guitar/Egnater Tweaker 15 amp.
Yamaha RBX 270 bass/Laney DB 150 amp.
http://www.soundclick.com/kalleinsweden

banre

Post by banre » April 25th, 2006, 5:26 am

Oh man, I suck! This had slipped my mind completely. I'm going to have this weekend free, just me some beer and the NFL Draft. I'm sure I can work on this. Hopefully I'll have something around Monday.

Sorry guys!!

geoo
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by geoo » June 9th, 2006, 5:16 am

banre wrote:Oh man, I suck! This had slipped my mind completely. I'm going to have this weekend free, just me some beer and the NFL Draft. I'm sure I can work on this. Hopefully I'll have something around Monday.

Sorry guys!!
Hey Banre. Ever get a chance on this one? No hurry.. Just keep me up to date on the progress. I'm gonna try to start peicing some stuff together over the next week.

Also, Rahul let me know if you are still interested. If not I think I'll do some vocals.

Geoo
“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

banre

Post by banre » June 9th, 2006, 6:32 am

Oh man, do I ever suck! I've got the house to myself the coming week, WOOHOO!! Plenty of time for some recording. You'll have it by next Friday, for sure!

geoo
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by geoo » June 9th, 2006, 8:15 am

banre wrote:Oh man, do I ever suck! I've got the house to myself the coming week, WOOHOO!! Plenty of time for some recording. You'll have it by next Friday, for sure!
ROFL No way man.. Your fine. I havent recorded anything on this one yet either. Only Dog has. But were gonna catch up to him in the next week and produce something really cool. No pressure on ya. Just reminding.

Geoo

geoo
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by geoo » June 11th, 2006, 3:05 pm

banre wrote:Oh man, do I ever suck! I've got the house to myself the coming week, WOOHOO!! Plenty of time for some recording. You'll have it by next Friday, for sure!
Hey Banre.. Just hoping you got my message and could get the file.

Geoo

abcxyz
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by abcxyz » August 22nd, 2006, 2:51 pm

My apologies to Dog and Geoo...

I downloaded the mono track and tried recordings the vocals but no good result.It seems something is wrong with my pc and it won't record more than one track.

Basically i have stopped looking at sections other than 'beginner' , 'guitar discussion' and 'opinions' in GN.Ya and occasional look at 'news' and 'hear here'

And with the starting of the college , time is very hard to find too.

I really wish that i could do this with you guys but in my current state its not possible. :oops:

I love singing along to your BT geoo...its just that i can't record.I always wonder how you make such accurate ones !

Thanks for all your support.You guys rock. 8)

Rahul

geoo
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by geoo » August 22nd, 2006, 11:52 pm

No problem Rahul. I think this one has kind of fallen apart. I have two other projects I am currently working on. One with Pbee and one with Smokindog. With that, school (8 credit hours), Work, country band, kids, and my girlfriend... I am pretty wrapped up too.

Thanks for trying everyone... but I think this ones on permenant hiatus.

Geoo