SSG CD

Are you looking for someone to jam? Do you have AIM or MSN or YIM? Would you like to collaborate online? Are you just looking for something to do with the microphone attached to your PC? Post here.
Vic Lewis VL
Albus Dumblechord

SSG CD

Post by Vic Lewis VL » April 22nd, 2005, 4:32 pm

OK, here's the fix I'm in....I'd really like to submit something for the proposed SSG CD....I have about 6-7 songs, chords all worked out, ready to record....I'm going to have a real go at them over the weekend, see if I can at least lay down a Rhythm track and a vocal....if anyone one wants to have a go at adding bass, drums,lead ......please feel free....I know there are a couple of songs Smokindogs' dying to get his hands on, so if for example he can overdub lead, anyone else feel free to chip in....

Once I've got them down on MP3, I'll post them on my Soundclick site...with a few pointers to how I think they should sound, i.e added harmonica/keyboards/slide solo etc.....

Anyone interested?

Vic
"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Vic Lewis VL
Albus Dumblechord

Post by Vic Lewis VL » April 22nd, 2005, 4:39 pm

And to add to that last post.....

I've been asked by a record company to send a demo CD of my songs...
Same thing applies, I'll be working my whatsits off every spare minute for the next couple of weeks, will post demos on soundclick....anyone wants to have a go at adding to them, feel free.....will keep you all informed... anyone contributing will of course get full recognition....and my eternal thanks...

:D :D :D

Vic
"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

smokindog
Musically Insane

Post by smokindog » April 23rd, 2005, 4:41 am

I should have some time this week to work on some tunes, sounds like a community project :D :D In 20 years you can post this stuff on your anthology albums :lol: :lol: This might be interesting-the dog

teleplayer324
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by teleplayer324 » June 7th, 2005, 1:48 pm

Haven't seen anything here for awhile, still doing this Vic? Or is it already done?
Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

nroberts

Post by nroberts » June 8th, 2005, 7:51 am

Vic Lewis wrote:And to add to that last post.....

I've been asked by a record company to send a demo CD of my songs...
Same thing applies, I'll be working my whatsits off every spare minute for the next couple of weeks, will post demos on soundclick....anyone wants to have a go at adding to them, feel free.....will keep you all informed... anyone contributing will of course get full recognition....and my eternal thanks...

:D :D :D

Vic
Who was it? Are they reputable? I got contacted by a company, and now I forget their name, but they are not reputable. They cruise around soundclick sucking up everyone they can get their hands on. If I heard the name I would recognise it...