Open jam

Are you looking for someone to jam? Do you have AIM or MSN or YIM? Would you like to collaborate online? Are you just looking for something to do with the microphone attached to your PC? Post here.
hotrod deluxe09

Open jam

Post by hotrod deluxe09 » April 17th, 2005, 4:38 pm

Hey, i recently saw this and thought what a great idea. an online jam!!! i just got back from watchin a local band with people in 11th grade that go to my school. this is a band u will probably know about some day since they have played in front of about 300 people on numerous occasions well anyway after seeing them im pumped and want to have anyone that is interested with any jam to post a reply. I play guitar and if u play any instrument ur welcome to anything, if u like please just let me know if u have a rythm and u can send it to me. The thing is i wanna can keep this a "jam" i think it will be more interesting for everyone if we don't make this particular jam metal. THe reason is because i feel that we can come up with a nice tight rythm, then add some funky riffs into, a tiny bit of maybe tapping and some good rock solos. WHEN I SAY METAL I MEAN STUFF LIKE SLIPKNOT, LOOKING MORE ON THE LINES OF FUNK, BLUES,ROCK, JAMBAND TYPE SONG

nroberts

Post by nroberts » April 19th, 2005, 12:21 pm

IF you spell out your idea a little better it might generate more interest. As it stands it seems kind of vague and we have already seen one of those fall on its face. Plan it out a bit and then lay out exactly what happens and how, etc... More people might be interested at that point.

hotrod deluxe09

In response

Post by hotrod deluxe09 » April 21st, 2005, 4:54 pm

Thanks for the advice. the problem is i am kind of new to this.
Here is what i am asking for, is someone who want to make up a rythm and send it to me just post that u would like to send it to me and i will let to just email or instant message it to me. I do play best to jamband stuff. so any jamband fans out there got a catchy rythm and just post it and we can get a jam started

GuitarAlex

Post by GuitarAlex » April 22nd, 2005, 9:27 am

I am trying to start a jam in the BAND IN A BOX THREAD. Will post a jam track to download tonight.