TRAMAINEDOUS - Tramaine - Mixed and Mastered by Alex Argento

Post your links to your own recordings here if you'd like some feedback. Please keep it clean or let us know ahead of time a parental advisory is in effect. This forum is for your own recordings. Do not post links to copyrighted material or commercial MP3s.
TramaineJ

TRAMAINEDOUS - Tramaine - Mixed and Mastered by Alex Argento

Post by TramaineJ » April 24th, 2019, 8:28 am

https://youtu.be/FScl_6a7P9I

Thank you for coming here to listen to my material. If you enjoyed this, Subscribe, Like and Share wherever you can! Thank you if you have already.

‘Tramainedous’ - Track No.2. Packed with everything you would expect from a blistering metal track, saturated in face-melting leads throughout. The first track adding serious density to ‘Heavy Balance’. Let me know what your thoughts are about the track, either on here or YouTube. The Best Wishes To You All - Tramaine

Similar artists - Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Michael Angelo Batio, Jason Richardson, John Petrucci, Marco Sfogli, Andy James, Angel Vivaldi, Paul Wardingham.

HEAVY BALANCE - Each track is diverse in it’s own way, also obtaining their own personality. You can find a mix of genres, all influenced by Heavy Metal \\m//, only fused with Synthwave, Classic Rock, British rock, 80’s/90’s ballads/pop and Modern Pop.