Pixies - Here Comes Your Man - Guitar Cover

Post your links to your own recordings here if you'd like some feedback. Please keep it clean or let us know ahead of time a parental advisory is in effect. This forum is for your own recordings. Do not post links to copyrighted material or commercial MP3s.
guifross

Pixies - Here Comes Your Man - Guitar Cover

Post by guifross » January 24th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Guitar cover of this awesome song from this alternative rock band from the 80's-90's !!!

Hopefully you enjoy!

Comments and Criticism are very welcome!!! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E31vGN437Dc

Hawt400A

Re: Pixies - Here Comes Your Man - Guitar Cover

Post by Hawt400A » January 25th, 2016, 7:44 pm

Nice job! Your playing was really tight.

If moderators ever approve my first post, you'll see my plight as a player. In a nutshell, I have the skills to play any part of the song you did - I can move my fingers and play the chords. My issue is learning entire songs and playing them from end to end like you - I just can't do it! (YET...)

guifross

Re: Pixies - Here Comes Your Man - Guitar Cover

Post by guifross » February 2nd, 2016, 9:25 am

Hawt400A wrote:Nice job! Your playing was really tight.

If moderators ever approve my first post, you'll see my plight as a player. In a nutshell, I have the skills to play any part of the song you did - I can move my fingers and play the chords. My issue is learning entire songs and playing them from end to end like you - I just can't do it! (YET...)
I think it is just a matter of dedicating your time for doing it, I am pretty sure you'll be capable of playing an entire song in no time!