Welcome to the forums!

Dvorak, Antonin; Op. 95/09 From The New World - Video

Post your links to your own recordings here if you'd like some feedback. Please keep it clean or let us know ahead of time a parental advisory is in effect. This forum is for your own recordings. Do not post links to copyrighted material or commercial MP3s.

Moderator: The GN support team

Postby clhguitar » May 28th, 2012, 5:03 pm

clhguitar

Postby Alan Green » May 28th, 2012, 10:39 pm

I listened to this one last.

I'd like to have heard some fatter harmonies at the end of phrases. Do I assume correctly that your music is from a fairly "entry level" book?

It's well played and the sound quality is good. I think you need to step up to something a little more challenging.
"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger
"I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk

Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk
Alan Green
Guitari Lama

Postby clhguitar » May 29th, 2012, 12:56 am

Thanks for the comment. Yes, these pieces are from entry level books, which I use for sight reading practice and small gigs. These are my first videos and I am just testing the whole process and it is easier to record these pieces. As far as a challenge, I am a graduate student working towards a recital and I am currently working on etudes by Regondi and Villa Lobos, as well as the Impromptus by Richard Rodney Bennett.
clhguitar