New Dave Weiner cd "On Revolute" - win lots of gear!

If you see a contest for a free guitar, strings, amp or anything else related, post a link here. Also if you have a favorite freebie app, like a tuner or metronome, post the download link here.
ibz777dx

New Dave Weiner cd "On Revolute" - win lots of gear!

Post by ibz777dx » May 21st, 2010, 11:06 am

On behalf of my mentor Dave Weiner, I would like to inform you guys about his new album/giveaway because he doesn't have as much time on his hands as I do. So here is what he would like to say:

Hey all. I thought some of you might be interested in this.., (If you don't know who I am, I've been playing in Vai's band for the last 11 years).

In celebration of the release of my new record "On Revolute", I'm giving away a bunch of great gear in the "Win Dave's Gear" giveaway. Prizes include an Xotic EP Booster, Digitech TL-2 Metal Distortion, Dimarzio Pickups (x4), Amplitube 3 (x3), Intellitouch Tuners (x3), Solid Cables (x3), Red Bear picks (x6), an Apple iPad and the grand prize, my last Ibanez LACS 7-string custom painted with the "On Revolute" artwork. Here's the guitar:

The giveaway is worldwide but only open to the first 3000 orders. I did this so that the odds of you winning stay very good. You're automatically entered in the giveaway when you order "On Revolute" directly from http://www.daveweiner.com.

I greatly appreciate people who support my work so this giveaway is my way of saying thanks. I also wanted to give you as much for your money as possible, so the record is $15 US / $20 Int'l and includes free shipping, a custom "On Revolute" guitar pick and is signed personally to you from me. So for less than the cost of a couple of drinks at most bars, you get 76 minutes of music and have the chance to win a lot of great gear.

Feel free to post any questions or comments. I'll check back frequently to respond.

Thx guys.
Dave