Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- January 21st, 2019, 4:10 am
- Forum: Guitar Players Discussion
- Topic: I can't play guitar
- Replies: 45
- Views: 27294
We need to keep on practicing. At first, It seems that the fingers are not under our control. After practicing for a long time, we will find that our fingers are flexible.
- January 9th, 2019, 7:31 pm
- Forum: Guitar Repair and Maintenance
- Topic: Is my guitar action good?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2412
From the pictures, it seems that the strings action is high. Firstly, check the neck, to see if the neck is straight or not. It is different to tell the neck is straight or not just from your picture. If the neck is already straight, it is useless to adjust the truss rod. Maybe the nut or the saddle...
- January 9th, 2019, 1:18 am
- Forum: Beginner's Q&A Forum
- Topic: Trying to learn how to play the guitar.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5804
Maybe it would be better to find a teacher. I also learned guitar for a couple of years by myself. But I failed that it was difficult to make improvement. Then I found a teacher and learned from him for a couple of lessons. He corrected me a lot of skills and I found myself improved a lot. Now I can...