Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- February 21st, 2013, 1:01 pm
- Forum: Guitar Players Discussion
- Topic: Help needed! Which guitar is this?? Custom Gibson??
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2080
I have a few guitars and it is a bit how they look, but also how they play pick up type etc. Latest one is used Godin Redline 2 imacculate for £240 bargin as were £650 new 18 months ago plus I found about 20 plectrums in the gig bag it came with saves me anothher quid or two hurrah!
- February 21st, 2013, 12:53 pm
- Forum: Guitar Repair and Maintenance
- Topic: Using olive oil for guitar body?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6490
Olive oil is a no no it will go sticky but grapeseed oil is good on wood. My other hobby is building furniture, my other hobby is motorbike riding hmm ok!