Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- January 23rd, 2007, 10:30 am
- Forum: Opinions and Polls
- Topic: bradley eddie van halen lawsuit
- Replies: 0
- Views: 527
Im looking for a Bradley Eddie van halen lawsuit copy. They were the house model for a store called Vennemans in Maryland. Used to have one but got rid of it.
- December 30th, 2006, 2:54 pm
- Forum: Guitar Repair and Maintenance
- Topic: fretboard glue
- Replies: 2
- Views: 652
i just bought a bradley les paul and aside from minor work is in great condition, the one part that has me stumped a bit is what type of glue to use on the fretboard. near the nut the fretboard is unglued and pulling up, not bent or warped just unglued and i am wondering what would be the best type ...